On 10/12/10 5:24 PM, Robert Samal wrote:

The following code should produce a drawing of the
Frucht graph with edges labeled 0 upto 17.
However, labels 16 and 17 are missing, while
15 is misplaced. The edge labels are set correctly
(as the last line shows), they only don't show up.
The weird thing is that other graphs work OK (at least those I tried).

   G=graphs.FruchtGraph()
   E=G.edges()
   for i in range(len(E)):
       G.set_edge_label(E[i][0],E[i][1],i)

   G.show(edge_labels=True)
   print G.edges()

Am I missing something? I don't care that much about this particular
graph,
but I'm mainly afraid that something weird is going on that will bite
me one day ...

I see these sorts of issues too.  Can you open a ticket for this?

Thanks,

Jason