I am trying to get Sage up and running for the first time, and I'm
encountering an error (see below).

I installed sage by drag-and-drop onto my hard drive, and double
clicked the sage executable to run it.  Looking through old postings
to this group, it seems this error is caused by a mismatch in version
-- but it seems like the version of the binaries I have is perfectly
right.  Does anyone have experience with this?

PowerBook G4 (PowerPC)
Mac OS X 10.5.8
Sage 4.5.2
Install source:  sage-4.5.2-OSX-32bit-10.5-PowerMacintosh-Darwin.dmg

| Sage Version 4.5.2, Release Date: 2010-08-05                       |
| Type notebook() for the GUI, and license() for information.        |