On 19 Feb., 07:02, Simon King <simon.k...@uni-jena.de> wrote:
> > No, delete the output from the doctree. That is, "rm -rf doc/output". Then
> > "sage -b && sage -docbuild reference html".
>
> I am afraid this did not work. I deleted the output, and even after
> sage -ba, sage -docbuild did not do any good.

The same thing happened again, with a different patch. I was removing
one auto-generated .rst file, that was in the wrong place, due to a
wrong name. Then, I did sage -docbuild reference html, and then
everything was lost.

> Since it was night anyway, I went for the radical solution and rebuilt
> sage from scratch overnight.

This time, it is not night. So, I'd appreciate to get a hint on how to
finally be able to build the documentation after it got corrupted.

Cheers,
Simon