The Deprecation warning was absent  in 4.3.3 but is there in 4.6.2. Does
this mean consecutive brackets are treated as Lamda expressions scoping to
the right?

Like:
sage : y=1/((x-1)(x-3)(x-5))
sage : y
         1/(x-9)

sage : y=1/((x-1)(x-3)(x^2-5))
sage : y
         1/(x^2-9)

sage : y=1/((x-1)(x-3)(x^2-5)(x^3-1))
sage : y
        1/((x^3-1)^2-9)

I did not find this mentioned in the docs. May be it is there.

Thanks.