Thanks for the reply. The problem is not that the output is too large
horizontally, like too long, the problem is that it is too large
vertically, like too tall. However your recommendations are very
interesting, I've tested the breqn in my system and it works well,
I'll install texmacs to check it out too.

I should have used this feature (publish notebook) before, anyway look
at it to see what I mean.
http://localhost:8000/home/pub/0