No, would be nice if there is one, which I just dont know of. There are
algorithmic solution for my problem the other way round (given the group
G, calculate the invariant ring I). But in my eyes the problem looks not
that hard. Most times you see the solution very fast without calcualting
anything.
my main problem lays in the number of generators of I. There are up to
39 in one special case and 902 in total.

greatz