Hi,

On Aug 17, 2011, at 00:20 , pong wrote:

> [radical(k) for k in [1..30]] produces the expected list however
>
> [radical(k) for k in range(1,31)] rises an error
>
> AttributeError: 'int' object has no attribute 'factor'

The problem here is the distinction between Python 'int's and Sage 'Integer's.
You can get the effect you want by using 'srange' (which returns a list of the
latter instead of the former):

sage: [radical(k) for k in srange(1,31)]
 [1, 2, 3, 2, ... 3, 14, 29, 30]

(there's also an 'xsrange' (or 'sxrange').

I don't know that there is a good way to "fix" this issue.

HTH

Justin

--
Justin C. Walker