On 8/25/11 12:52 PM, William Stein wrote:
On Thu, Aug 25, 2011 at 10:36 AM, Jason Grout
<jason-s...@creativetrax.com>  wrote:
On 8/25/11 12:32 PM, William Stein wrote:

On Thu, Aug 25, 2011 at 9:34 AM, jernej<jernej.makov...@gmail.com>    wrote:

Can't reach www.sagemath.org or www.sagenb.org. Has anybody else same
problems? Was that somewhere announced?

Hi, There was a new firewall installed in the mathematics building,
and they forgot to punch a whole through for me.  It should be fixed
now.

sagemath.org:5467, the single-cell server test page, is not accessible.
  Does a hole need to be punched through for every port?

Yes, it would.  And moreover, I'm not sure they will allow it.  I'm
currently in discussions with them about our options.

Okay; thanks for working on this!

Would it be simple to add an apache redirect to the port on the box, so that, say, singlecell.sagenb.org was internally redirected to port 5467?

Jason