On 8/29/11 11:20 AM, Chris Seberino wrote:
Anyone know of any examples of doing quizzes and/or practice problems
in Sage notebook worksheets?  I'm imagining something where the
worksheet asks a question and students can type in their answers to
see if they are right or not.

Links to example worksheets would be very much appreciated if such a
beast exists.

Another option is to embed Webwork problems into a Sage notebook. Michael Gage and Jason Aubrey (Webwork developers) worked on this during Sage EduDays 3 in June. The nice thing about this is that Webwork could keep track of the answers, you could use the nice features of webwork for checking answers, etc.

Email me if you're interested and I can put you in touch with Michael Gage and Jason Aubrey.

Thanks,

Jason