I ran some simple code in my iphone's browser and the result was an error.
When I toggled plaintext input the code ran as expected. It would seem that
the code view does not play well with the particular device. I am not sure
if this is a problem experianced by other devices but, perhaps browser
checking could determine the state of the plaintext input toggle.

Code:
def myfunc():
    return 2+2

print myfunc()

                              Traceback (most recent call
last)SyntaxError: invalid syntax (<string>, line 41)

Session 6673139e-8456-472c-96db-b6e72de127f4 done

Respectfully,
Alex