Hi,

Sage uses a dictionary to translate Sage function names to SymPy ones
when they are different.
Signal function is called "sgn" in Sage and "sign" in Sympy but the
respective translation is not in the dictionary, and a error is issued
if one tries to do something like:
   x = var('x'); sgn(x)._sympy_()

To fix it, it is just a matter of adding
                "sgn": "sign",
to the dictionary.

Such dictionary is called "translation_table" and it is inside
function "composition" from class "SympyConverter" of file "sage/
symbolic/expression_conversions.py".

I would like to know how can I submit a patch, or ask someone to do
it, and if it is necessary to include something in a unit test (like I
did for Sympy for the inverse translation).
?