On 10/17/11 9:37 AM, Thierry Dumont wrote:
Dear sage-support,

Is there a possibility ti visualize a Picture in the notebook ?

For example: we read a .png image, and we would like to modify it, treat
it and so on (we know how to to this with sage); at the end visualize
the result in the notebook (we do not know how to do this...).

If you upload the picture to the notebook using the Data menu, you can access it as DATA+'filename.png', like here:

http://sagenb.org/home/pub/2764/

Here's another example:

http://sagenb.org/home/pub/1685/

If you post the picture on the internet somewhere, you could retrieve it using urlib2 too.

Thanks,

Jason