The only issue I have with these lines of code is the inability to
change the plot names on the legend. right now it shows up as Plot 1,
Plot 2, Plot 3, Plot 4. I would like the legend list to show Jerk,
Acceleration, Velocity, and Distance. I have messed with the coding,
but it looks like the %d has to be in the " " for the program to work.