I have a generating function programmed with two variables, for which
I wish to find the coefficients of each polynomial in the series
expansion, i.e. coefficiecnt of xy, x^2y, x^2y^2,...

For example, using a simple function such as
f(x,y)=1/(2-x*y)
g(x,y)=f(x,y).series(x,4)
[results in g(x,y) = 1/8*x^2*y^2+1/4*x*y+1/2]

I have found a way of obtaining the coefficients of x using:
u(x,y).coefficients()
or
u(x,y).coefficient(x^2) to give the coefficient of x^2 alone as y^2
for example

Is there a way to extend this argument to find the coefficients of
multivariate polynomials, e.g.x^2y^2?
I have tried u(x,y).coefficient(x^2*y^2), but thus gives an incorrect
answer of 0 (should be 1/8)
And u(x,y).coefficents() which simply lists coefficients of various
powers of x

Thanks,
Julie