pong <wypon...@gmail.com> wrote:

Two days ago during Thanksgiving dinner, I tried showing SAGE notebook
to my cousin who has an Android tablet. Well... I then realized that
Jmol (or rather Java runtime environment) is not supported on android
(at least not out of the box)

My questions are:

1) Has someone successfully run Jmol on an Android browser?

There is a youtube clip showing Jmol 12.3 is working on Android:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=og-lXFnDU-w

2) If so, what's the best way to make that happen?

Thanks in advance

On my android phone, I use show(viewer="tachyon") instead of jmol.
HTH,
A. Jorge Garcia
Applied Math and CompSci
http://shadowfaxrant.blogspot.com