P.S. and Fedora version is 14

W dniu 2011-11-27 18:18, Simon King pisze:
Hi Artur,

my first impression of your post was: Not enough information (thus,
virtually impossible to answer), and rather rude.

Perhaps you find http://catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html worth
reading.

On 27 Nov., 15:15, Artur<gra...@csl.pl>  wrote:
I was installed Virtual Box and later sage, when I execute SAGE ver last
line on screen is writen automatically by SAGE is
Starting factory<twisted...
and later I can write
I was write SAGE: 2+2
and how execute this ?
In general, if one has problems with any piece of software and asks
for help, one should at least provide some information about the
machine:
  * What CPU?
  * What operating system (apparently Windows, since you mention
vmware)?
  * What version of Sage did you download?
  * Are you using Sage on the command line or in your browser (and
also: What browser?)?
  * Does Sage start? If it doesn't: What is the error message?
  * What exactly is the problem?

> From the little what you say, I conclude that you use Sage on a
Windows machine, you are able to start Sage, a Sage notebook starts in
your browser, you write "2+2" and then you don't know how to continue.

Did you try to read some documentation?You would certainly learn that
in the commandline version, you simply press the Enter key to execute
"2+2". But in the notebook version (i.e., when you work with your
browser), there are two ways to execute "2+2": Pressing Shift+Enter on
your keyboard, or clicking on the "evaluate" link at the bottom of the
cell you were editing. If you just hit Enter (not Shift+Enter), then
you remain in the same cell end can put several lines in a single
cell.

Sage treated user as enemy?!?
That's what I mean by "rather rude". It feels as if you treat the Sage
developers as enemy, which is not a wise attitude for getting help.

Answer me privately...
No.

At least I've put you as Cc to my post. But I think it is a good idea
to have a public support forum. After all, if one user has a problem
that is solved here, then other users with similar problems can easily
find that answer by a little Google search.

But I think help will only be possible if you clearly explain the
problem.

Best regards,
Simon