On Monday, December 5, 2011 6:07:56 PM UTC-8, Felix Breuer wrote:

> Here is a first implementation of the cup product.

[snip]

> If there is interest, I would be willing to put in the additional work to
> add this function to Sage. But for that I would need to learn about the all
> the other issues that I don't know anything about but that I should take
> care of first :)
>
> This looks good at first glance. I keep hoping that I'll have time to look
at it more carefully and provide detailed feedback, but it hasn't happened
yet.  If you have time, please continue to work on it.  If not, then thank
you for this contribution; someone ought to be able to make it fit into the
rest of the cohomology framework in Sage.  I've posted your code to the
relevant trac ticket so that we don't lose it.

--
John