Hi everyone,

I would like to include some nice tikz pictures of polytopes generated
by sage (see http://trac.sagemath.org/sage_trac/ticket/12083 for the
ticket.) in a tex file.

But since I'm a lazy guy, I want tex to do the work for me. That's why
I thought of a tex command that would:

1) take all the needed arguments;
2) run a sagesilent block;
3) include the produced tikz picture (produced in the sagesilent
block, included in a file).

All that in a very nice tex command.

Something like (replacing the polytope things by a matrix for
simplication reasons...):

\newcommand{\tikzimage}[1]{\begin{sagesilent}
                                                       M=matrix([[1,1],
[2,2]])
                                                       Image=latex(M)

open('dessin.tex', 'w').write(Image);
                                              \end{sagesilent}
                                              \input{dessin.tex}
                                              }

But, there is a problem: \newcommand doesn't like the environment
"sagesilent". It accepts "center" blocks and others, but as soon as a
"sagesilent" is in there... There's a problem:

Runaway argument?
! File ended while scanning use of \next.

Where could the problem come from? My idea is that the "sagesilent"
misses something. What, I personally don't know... :-S

If you have any ideas, it would be great!

Thanks,
J-P Labbé