On 2/7/12 12:03 PM, John Cremona wrote:
Is there any kind of policy stated anywhere about using the public
servers such as sagenb.org for  class teaching?  I think I would
assume that if I were to use Sage for a class then it should be my
responsibility (or my institution's) to provide the service, not to
reply on the public server.  Of course it's different if the use of
sagenb,org is explicitly tagged as experimental for the class, with an
assumption that if the class works well a local server will be set up
as a longer-term solution.

William is certainly the one to weigh in on this (it's his equipment, after all), but in the past, he's been encouraging to people to use sagenb.org for classes and such, with the caveat that absolutely nothing was guaranteed, it might go away tomorrow, etc.

Thanks,

Jason