Hiya all.
I managed to publish on the test site (version 5 beta):
http://test.sagenb.org/home/pub/32
Maybe I am doing something wrong but it will not let me publish the
animation on the sagenb.org site. (Let's me publish other stuff.)

@Nils. Is there a line I can add that will delay the reitteration (of
the entire cycle)?
Thanks again to everyone for their support.
Linda