> Unfortunately, I had already made the symbolic link to cpxconst.h
> before requesting for help on this forum (I did found this ticket you
> mentioned by googling).... So the bug comes from elsewhere... I'm a
> bit desperate :-(

Hello !!!

To be honest I have no idea what is going on. It looks like something is
missing from the log message you sent us -- the "touch" command I gave you
should also have triggered a recompilation of the GLPK backend but nothing
appears about that.

Two other checks :

Can you make sure the files you linked in local/include and local/lib are
named as they should ?
Can you also make sure that you are using a version of CPLEX corresponding
to your architecture (64bits) and that you can start CPLEX as a standalone
solver (with its executable, outside of Sage) without any problem ?

Nathann