On 14 February 2012 03:40, juaninf <juan...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi everybody.
>
> Exists any command in SAGE to get the spent cpu-cycles per second in
> SAGE?

What do you mean by "spent cycles per second"? Time must be measured in
seconds, not inverse seconds, so I assume you don't mean time.

I believe you will find that bencharkes that try to measure MFLOPS (million
floating point operatiions per second), is a bit meaningless. In facts,
MFLOPS is also known as "Meaningless Indicator of Performance).

http://books.google.co.uk/books?id=R8RLniX5DNQC&pg=PA14&lpg=PA14&dq=MFLOPS++meaningless&source=bl&ots=iqHzUuFrxx&sig=4pVcA_oX7G_RKuGmLpwLsKxwICM&hl=en&sa=X&ei=rkM6T--KJOem0QWR3_meCw&ved=0CCUQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q=MFLOPS%20%20meaningless&f=false

What are you actually trying to achieve by knowing whatever you want to
know?

Dave