That's good news. It's a long way until usage of Sage becomes standard
in France, unfortunately. I hear that Lyon has made the transition
from Maple and has been confronted with a lot of resistance from
teachers who did not want to change their old habits...

Here in Strasbourg we were about to switch, and then somehow the idea
was given up. Not sure how.