Hi Nathann,

Thanks! I spent some time with the graph and milp support today, and it's
exactly what I was looking for.  Do you have an idea of how the current
implementations scale with the size of the graph? Any interest in adding
support for parallel algorithms?  I'm interested in the underlying data
structures for the graphs and how the objective function expressions are
being passed to the low level implementations (e.g. Coin)

Chris

On Friday, March 16, 2012, Nathann Cohen <nathann.co...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> If I wanted to change the last constraint to be w[0]-w[1]-w[2]>=1 can I
do this without resetting the whole p?

> Not for the moment, but this can be added with a small patch. We just
need to expose the functions from the solver's API :-)