While generating subtour elimination constraints for a traveling salesman
problem, I bound a bug in the edge_cut method for undirected weighted
graphs.  Specifically, when using the Ford-Fulkerson method, the value of
the minimum cut is correct, but sometimes the returned edge cut does not
have that value.  The LP method for edge_cut does seem to always return the
correct answer.

Attached is a simplified graph demonstrating the problem; it occurs in Sage
4.8.  I can also generate many more counterexamples from the TSP problem,
but the graphs are quite large.

Related trac tickets include 9852, 9350, and 7599, but those have all been
resolved.

Best wishes,
Stephen