Thanks a lot, Dmitrii!

It works for me now. (Actually for quite some time, but now I can happily
report, that
compared to cvxopt that I was using before, using csdp is about 10-times
faster!)

I didn't know about sage -sh  , that is a very useful trick (perhaps it
should
be documented more, or may be it is and I just didn't read documentation
recently).
I was trying to manually modify the makefile to get csdp to compile using
sage libraries, but I wasn't up to the task ...

>    and on all platorms, add -fopenmp to CFLAGS.
>    As far as I know, Sage is compatible with openmp.

-fPIC on linux works as it should.

-fopenmp doesn't work for me (everything compiles, but the code doesn't
run), but as the
code seems to be using multithreading anyway, I don't mind.

Thanks again,
  Robert