Hellooooooo Emil !!!

Well, I just tried something and it ended upi crashing Sage, so I can just
advise you to create all your variables in the first LP from the start,
*then* to copy the MixedIntegerLinearProgram object. Of course it is a bad
answer :-)

John Perry was the one who needed this copy() feature for MILP and he was
doing things similar to the ones you attempt. As I only had integer
programs in mind when I wrote this class (hence hard problems to solve.
hence the times it takes to generate the LP is totally small compared to
the rest) I am totally ready to admit that it is not very suited to such
computations. Dima mentionned recently that we may create some
"LinearProgram" class at some point which would be thought *for* this type
of problems, but I would fint it hard to write it myself considering that
that would not be a user of it.... Hence no clue of what should be possible
or not with it :-)

Nathann