This needs to have its own thread.

********************

I have a couple of students for whom this is on the summer project list
(rather high on said list).  If we make substantial progress I will
certainly pass along results.

BTW, we have built a MathML -> "Sage input" translator.  This allows us to
take simple expressions produced from, say, the MathDox formula editor and
pass them to Sage for processing.  How do I submit this for inclusion in
Sage?  I have never felt sufficiently confident to want to submit any of my
efforts heretofore, but this works fairly well.

John A. Velling

student-employees & cover costs.  Part of the idea is to build in authoring
tools and completely side-step big publishing houses by making the whole
process public.  We are nowhere near to this yet.  This summer's projects
are to (1) drastically improve design, (2) switch from java-based math
entry to MathDox formula editor, (2) get instructor control panel up and
running, and (4) start developing Sage -> three.js graphics manufacturing.

All math processing is done server-side w/ Sage, and required the writing
of said translator.  Feel free to get in a look around.

JAV