On 9/3/12 4:43 AM, danjo86 wrote:

Am Freitag, 31. August 2012 12:08:32 UTC+2 schrieb David Joyner:

    On Fri, Aug 31, 2012 at 4:53 AM, danjo86
    <dan...@sommerfeld-timmaspe.de <javascript:>> wrote:
     > Right! It's a remain of tryings...

    Does this section help?
    http://www.sagemath.org/doc/reference/sage/plot/colors.html
    <http://www.sagemath.org/doc/reference/sage/plot/colors.html>

     > Visit this group at
    http://groups.google.com/group/sage-support?hl=en
    <http://groups.google.com/group/sage-support?hl=en>.

Hallo,

now i am sure, that i am in the position to specify my problem:

As you has seen, i have the global variables x,y. But I need that the
plotfunction uses his own local variables. So that the point (-2,1) get
the color mandel(-2,1).
Maybe now anyone can help me.

I think the problem is that the rgbcolor function is not evaluated for every point. It's evaluated once for the entire plot.

Instead, I think using the 2d matrix_plot [1] or density_plot [2] would give you the colors you want. Or you can use complex_plot [3]

There may also be some interesting demos here for you: http://wiki.sagemath.org/interact/fractal

Thanks,

Jason

[1] http://www.sagemath.org/doc/reference/sage/plot/matrix_plot.html#sage.plot.matrix_plot.matrix_plot