On 9/17/12 12:29 PM, kcrisman wrote:

On Monday, September 17, 2012 8:50:32 AM UTC-4, Jason Grout wrote:

    On 9/16/12 8:53 AM, ma...@mendelu.cz <javascript:> wrote:
     > Solved, I have to run make to generate new *.js and *.css files.

    Exactly.  I'm glad you got it up and running!

Could one of you post a (cleaned up) version of this somewhere on the
wiki, analogous to the Sage server install wiki pages?  This looks like
a fairly circuitous route, with instructions from random tickets, for
someone unfamiliar with the cell server to follow.

Yes, I know. We hadn't meant to (officially) support other installations besides the "main" one at aleph, but we're happy to oblige.

I made a start at https://github.com/sagemath/sagecell/issues/344, but I just merged a big pull request which changes the directory structure. So...it's not ready for widespread use and everyone to install it, but if someone wants to dive into it (like Robert did), we're happy to help.

Thanks,

Jason