What I think very confusing is that 1/4 is the Sage division and not the
Python standard one, so why it would be different for randint ?

I'm a teacher and the problem is not from my point of view but it will be a
tricky thing to explain to my students which are in "french lycée" (sorry,
I don't know the english equivalent level). There are only 18 years old and
the programmation is only a tool...

Christophe