On 10/29/12 2:41 PM, William Stein wrote:
On Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 12:26 PM, Christophe BAL <projet...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello,
the following code takes more than one minute to acheive its job.

Is there some technical problem with the server ?

Yes, it doesn't know French.   Get rid of the e with the accent over it in :

          print "Nombre de divisions effectuées : ", str(nbreEtape)

and the code should work.

I tested your code on http://salv.us and it *also* didn't work there
--- I'll be careful to fix this for salv.us!

It does work on aleph:

http://aleph.sagemath.org/?z=eJxtjkEOgjAQRfec4osxsbEL1LghwYWJW1degMJUm0AhbdEzeQ4v5gAGXDhpmkn7_pspSaO9FeWp6YqK1rmEEmkELosMydANl9FQOCIfP_vqWWaURD5jz7thjcKCw-Ivu1ITPI7ZZNjOAkehcxb9JlZE0RJX8gHe1G1FkSPPz8rROeQtsfBn9d1B7hNOtM7YwBr_7eJLU3MCJR_zMN401oO0piJ07xd5pIglfHDrSSw-Pn9JOA==&lang=sage

However, I notice that the "Shortened Temporary Link" doesn't work until I remove the accented e, so we have something to fix too.

Thanks,

Jason