On 11/20/12 8:59 PM, Dima Pasechnik wrote:
On 2012-11-20, john_perry_usm <john.pe...@usm.edu> wrote:
------=_Part_212_31060160.1353448773382

Okay, does anyone know how I change files in the library in such a way that
mercurial actually notices?

I can modify the matplotlib backend for PDF's so that this works, but those
files don't show up in the source directory, so hg doesn't pick up on the
changes. How do I supply a patch for this circumstance?
add a patch to the matplotlib spkg, and create a new version of it.

Or even better, in my opinion, post the patch to the matplotlib mailing list, or make the change in the matplotlib github source and submit a pull request to them.

Or post the patch here and I can forward it to the matplotlib mailing list.

Jason