Hi, folks

I was playing around with one board-game cards generation :)
you can see example with 10 cards
http://galvosukykla.lt/rodyk/thumbs.php?p=//stalo_zaidimai/10_cards-single_joins/png&dim=150

*Each couple of cards must have just one same image.*
Bruteforce would be http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Complete_graph with
separate image per vertex.
I managed to come up with simple optimization for 10cards (instead of 45, I
managed with  20)

But if I'd like to have 40 cards or so... I am still in trouble...

What would be most optimal solution, if I'd like to have 40 cards, and up
to 9 images on card?
I would let - that two cards have more than one same image (but preferably
not many)...

Any hints? :)

--
Jurgis Pralgauskis