Hi, Keshav.

On Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 9:37 PM, Keshav Kini <keshav.k...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Rogério Brito <rbr...@ime.usp.br> writes:
>> I use a Debian sid/unstable system with Linux kernel for amd64/x86_64, but
>> with userland being i386.
>
> Thanks for the report. I've seen this issue come up before, I believe.
> I'm CCing sage-devel in case someone there knows what to do about it.

Just for the record, I worked-around the issue by running the build
under a 32-bit personality of the kernel (see linux32).

If this is not fixed, then it would be worth a note in the README file
so that others don't spend considerable time to build sage (and,
depending on your computer, sage does take time to compile) when it
will most probably fail.

Thanks,

--
Rogério Brito : rbrito@{ime.usp.br,gmail.com} : GPG key 4096R/BCFCAAAA