> >> Is it possible to get such cross-document link? How?
> >
> > I don't think we support that currently.
>
> Would it be difficult to implement? Sorry, I am no sphinx expert.

Nor am I, I just tried the same thing that you said a year or so ago and
was told that it wasn't really possible since these are all separate
projects (watch the doc build to see what I mean).  We'd have to compile
the entire documentation as one project to allow that, if I'm not mistaken.
 That said, you could probably put in a link to (say)
http://www.sagemath.org/doc/installation/source.html in the "global Sage"
doc to refer to that part of a different document - you'd just have to
monitor it very closely for change in URL, as a reviewer of your tutorial
would no doubt say.

- kcrisman