On Thursday, April 18, 2013 8:01:38 AM UTC-7, juaninf wrote:

> Thanks,
>
> But if the matrix A is non-square How I will be able to solve?. I am
> trying but I get number of rows of self must equal degree of B

This is a math question now. If A is n x k, and if you want to solve Ax =
b, then b needs to be an n-dimensional vector. It sounds like you're trying
with b of the wrong dimension.

sage: A = random_matrix(GF(2), 10, 20)
sage: b = random_vector(GF(2), 10)
sage: A \ b
(1, 0, 1, 1, 0, 0, 1, 1, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0)