I ask this because I am study McEliece Cryptosystem. And to get
the generator matrix of Goppa code I am using the right_kernel() instruction

Krnl = H.right_kernel();

but I get always these form. The parity check matrix is building using the
matrix
T, V and D. How I will be able to get generator matrix in other form?

H: is a parity check matrix.
T: Toepliz
V: Vandermonde
D: Diagonal