Dears members,

I like use the SAGE to embed any code (example below). But I want linked
two cells using
this<https://github.com/sagemath/sagecell/blob/master/doc/embedding.rst#linked-cells>
instruction
but this not work. How I will be able to fix this?.
For example I trying call from "compute" cell the function Hola() in the
cell "mycell".

<script>
$(function () {
    // Make the div with id 'mycell' a Sage cell
    sagecell.makeSagecell({inputLocation: '#mycell',

                           evalButtonText: 'Evaluate'});
    // Make *any* div with class 'compute' a Sage cell
    sagecell.makeSagecell({inputLocation: 'div.compute',
                           linked: true,
                           evalButtonText: 'Evaluate'});
});
</script>
<script type="text/x-sage">
def Hola():
    print "Hola"
</script>
Hola()
</script>
MSc. Juan del Carmen Grados Vásquez
Laboratório Nacional de Computação Científica
Tel: +55 24 2233-6260
(http://www.lncc.br/)
http://juaninf.blogspot.com