Hi

There is only a binary built on 12.04. This binary works on 12.04 and
12.10, and I hope on 13.04.
I've uploaded 5.9 64bit to the PPA for 12.04, but not yet the other
versions. I've just now copied the
packages on the PPA over to 12.10 and 13.04 -- this might take a while
(minutes? hours?) to complete.
Note from 5.9 on this is 64bit only.

32bit for raring 13.04 is available from the sagemath.org binary download
section.

Regards,
Jan

On 6 May 2013 13:02, Ed Scheinerman <edward.scheiner...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm using Ubuntu 13.04 and am having trouble upgrading to 5.9. I get this
> error message:
>
> W: Failed to fetch
> http://ppa.launchpad.net/aims/sagemath/ubuntu/dists/raring/main/binary-amd64/Packages
>

> Ideas?