I've opened http://trac.sagemath.org/sage_trac/ticket/14738 for a lot of
this stuff.  It's all related to keywords not being sufficiently happy.

> There is a ticket for adding a lot of that to the main 'solve?' but Trac
> seems to be down right now so I can't find it...

Note that in the built documentation
http://sagemath.org/doc/reference/calculus/sage/symbolic/relation.html#sage.symbolic.relation.solve

you can find this same thing, and the link works.  I'm not sure there is
really a good fix for this - can someone brainstorm how to make it not too
big in the page but still clear what to do in the command line?