I am using Mac OS 10.8 and Sage 5.11 in a browser (Safari or Chrome).

I recently noticed that whenever I do a calculation in a notebook, and hit
shift-enter, nothing happens (green line at the left, no output).  After some
experimentation, I found that refreshing the browser (command-R) solves the
problem.  However, it is quite annoying, and it compromises using interactives,
which I do all the time in my classes.  Now when I change an interactive input
value, the display will not change until I also hit command-R.  I have no idea
why this is happening.  I had not used Sage in some time before this happened.
Doesn't matter if I use Safari or Chrome, but no problems when in Terminal
mode.