Hi everyone,

I'd like to know if there is any implementation in Sage for inverting
multiplication over elliptic curves. To clarify the question as many might
misunderstand the problem with discrete log...
Let's assume that we have a curve E, but we don't know the number of points of
E. Moreover, for given k, P we know that P=kQ and we want to find Q. If k=2
then we have the point halving problem which can be done efficiently (I don't
know though if there is a Sage implementation for that). Are you aware of any
algorithm for general k?

Thanks