On 26/11/13 16:18, Jason Grout wrote:
On 11/26/13 9:11 AM, Volker Braun wrote:
IHMO overhauling the notebook code is one of the important problems to
attach once the git transition is done... But I don't think it would be
a good use of developer time to make sweeping changes to the current
codebase.

I see (at least at the current rate of development) a personal version
of cloud replacing the current notebook as the best direction to go.
That's part of the reason why I'm not currently working on the sagenb
codebase.

Thanks,

Jason

Wov, I did not know about sage cloud. Did I understand correctly that the current notebook will be replaced by something like the sage cloud?

--
Jose Guzman
http://www.ist.ac.at/~jguzman/