On 2014-01-27 15:13, Georgi Guninski wrote:
On 2014-01-27 14:35, Jeroen Demeyer wrote:
Use cancel_alarm(). I agree this should be documented in alarm().

This is now http://trac.sagemath.org/ticket/15743 and needs review.

May I ask you to allow alarm(0) again since other people
might use it too?

The problem is that I didn't want to define alarm(x) for small values of x. The question becomes more difficult if you need to think about what

alarm(0.0)

and

alarm(1e-300)

should do.