Greetings --

I think we're having an issue with Typeset on our local Sage server, but
I'm not quite sure how to fix it. As you see in the attached screenshot,
for some expressions, typeset just outputs the LaTeX code instead of
processing it; I've tested the same command on my computer and with the
same browser on sagenb.org, and sagenb outputs the nicely formatted output
that you would expect. So I suspect there's something up with our local
MathJax of LaTeX on our server.

Any suggestions for how to diagnose it or fix it?

Thanks!
Andy