On 18/02/14 14:31, sahin...@gmail.com wrote:
> TypeError: unsupported operand parent(s) for '*': 'Real Field with
> 53 bits of precision' and 'Multivariate Polynomial Ring in x1, x2,
> x3, x4, x5, x6, x7, x8 over Number Field in I with defining
> polynomial x^2 + 1'

This means that you are mixing elements from

 * the 'Real Field with 53 bits of precision' and
 * 'Multivariate Polynomial Ring in x1, x2, x3, x4, x5, x6, x7, x8 over
Number Field in I with defining polynomial x^2 + 1'

which you shouldn't do. In particular:

   3.5*x2

is your problem. Replace 3.5 by 7/2 and you are good to go.

Cheers,
Martin

PS: Those error messages are meant to be helpful regardless of how scary
they might look :) You can also try to reduce your input in order to
figure out which part exactly triggers the error.