hi,

You do not any advantage from cloud install,.. most likely !
Install Sage Server instead.

I was intrested same idea, to get all home computers together
makeing large multiprocessor / multicore parallel calculations
but CLOUD version is ONLY to have many users'a coming in
same address and directed to many servers!

Most likely this is not what you wan't and whit SageServer
http://wiki.sagemath.org/SageServer you get OWN server
that work's like CLOUD!

My installation note's are here (ipv6, dynamic connection)

https://kurrola.dy.fi/mediawiki/index.php/Cluster_Kurrola

Just note that SAGE dose not support mpich3 (openmpi)
and only fork's processes inside one machine/processor
at moment.