I'm sorry but I use the notebook / worksheet working on virtual box so
copy-paste the file is long and painful. So actually I wrote it manually,
that's why there is a mistake on "Fractional". My version is 5.13. I know I
could have use K.ring_of_integers(), but I don't want that : I don't want
sage to compute the ring of integer when I know it.

I restarted the notebook, and tried once more to have a complete session. I
admit I was unable to reproduce the factor problem, but there is still
something odd : x should not be 1.

sage: N=25
sage: K.<zeta> = CyclotomicField(N)
sage: n = K.degree()
sage: ZK.<x> = ZZ[zeta]
sage: ZK
Order in Number Field in zeta0 with defining polynomial x^20 + x^15 + x^10 +
x^5 + 1
sage: x
1
sage: zeta0