Hello! I am trying to define a noncommutative algebra with two generators,
x and y, with the following relation: y*x=a*x*y, where a is some
unspecified complex number. As far as I can understand I have to define
free algebra on 2 generators and then quotient by this relation. I've tried
to do it like that:

sage: F.<x,y,a> = FreeAlgebra(QQ,3)
R.<x,y,a> = F.g_algebra({y*x: a*x*y, a*x: x*a, y*a: a*y})

But it doesn't work. Is it because y*x=a*x*y is non-homogeneous? If so,
what should I do?

Thanks.